About the Patient Portal
The patient portal provides you with access to your health care information 24 hours a day. The patient portal is your fast, reliable and easy to use method of communicating with MVFM, all from your home computer or smartphone.
To enroll in the patient portal you must be:
- At least 18 years old
- A current MVFM patient
- Have a valid email address
NextMD Patient Portal is a secure website that allows you to
- Communicate with your health care team
- Schedule appointments
- Access your health record
- See your lab results
- See your medication list and request refills
Please be aware that the patient portal should not be used for emergencies. Please call 911 if you have a medical emergency. If you need immediate attention from your MVFM health care team, please call the office during normal business hours.
Enrolling in the patient portal is simple!
- Bring your photo ID and email address to your next visit
- Tell the receptionist you need a patient portal account
- The Receptionist will assign you a token (unique enrollment number)
Visit https://www.nextmd.com to enroll. Please have your token ready, you will need your unique number to register.